Mr Vimal, it is good to have you to discuss the trends in the agrochemical industry.
- Technical Name: Quizalofop Ethyl 10% EC
- Mode of Action: Selective, Systemic Herbicide of Aryloxy Phenoxy-propionate group
- Major Crops: Soybean, Cotton, Groundnut, Black gram, Onion
- Target Weeds: All narrow leaf weeds, Echinochloa (Sawak), Eleusine (Goosegrass), Wild sorghum, Cynodon (doob grass), Saccharum (kans), Johnson grass, Large crabgrass, Volunteer paddy, Jowar, Pearl Millet, Maize, etc.
- Dose/Acre: 180 ml/ acre
- Presentation Available: 1 Ltr, 500 ml , 250 ml