Mr Vimal, it is good to have you to discuss the trends in the agrochemical industry.
- Technical Name: Tebuconazole 10% + Sulphur 65% WG
- Mode of Action: Advance Broad Spectrum Premix Fungicides
- Major Crops: Apple, Banana, Barley, Brussel Sprout, Cherry, Chili, Coffee, Cucurbits, Corn, Dry Bean, Garlic, Grape, Hops, Mango, Mustard, Peach, Pear, Oats, Okra, Onion, Pea, Rice, Soybean, Tomato, Sugarcane, Sugar-beet, Tea, Tree Nut, Wheat, Rose.
- Target Disease: Powdery mildew, Scab, Rust, Smut, Damping-off, Leaf spot, Blotch, Sugarcane red rot, Tea blight, Sheath blight, White rust, Die-back, Stem & Fruit rot, Anthracnose, Black rot, Brown Spot, White spot, etc.
- Dose/Acre: 500 gm
- Presentation Available: 1 kg, 500 gm, 250 gm